Protect Your Summer Fun by Insuring your Recreational Vehicle

How to insure your recreational vehicle or RV with tips from Wade Insurance Agency in Springboro Ohio.Your recreational vehicle is an investment that should be protected. In the event of an accident or loss, your insurance policy is meant to cover everything from damage to your vehicle and/or property, as well as ensure the well-being of you and any passengers involved.

A RV policy covers your ATVs, campers, golf carts and more. Coverage includes but is not limited to:

  1. Liability — Expenses from damaging a vehicle to injuring a person in an accident.
  2. Personal injury — Costs from medical bills and lost wages as a result of an accident.
  3. Collision — Damage to your car after an accident involving another vehicle or object
  4. Towing and labor — Reimbursement for a tow and the labor costs to get your car up and running again.
  5. Medical payments — Medical costs related to an accident regardless of who is at fault.
  6. Comprehensive — Damage to your car from vandalism, weather and accidents involving animals.
  7. Uninsured/underinsured motorist — Protects you and your vehicle from uninsured drivers, hit-and-run drivers and those who do not have enough insurance to cover the costs of an accident.

Types of Vehicles Covered

Different vehicles have different uses and therefore different insurance needs. Our independent agents partner with companies like Motorists Insurance to build a customized plan for you to cover:

  • ATVs
    Golf Carts
    Motor scooters
    Travel Trailers

Leave a Comment