Today, healthcare costs are high, and are getting higher every day.
Whether you are an individual, raising a family, or running a business, who will pay health care bills in the event of serious accidents or major illnesses?
You buy health insurance for the same reason you buy other kinds of insurance â€” to protect yourself financially. With health insurance, you protect yourself, your family and/or your business in case of you need medical care that could be very expensive. No one can predict what medical bills will be. In a good year, costs may be low. But in the event of illness, bills could be very high. With insurance, many of these costs are covered by a third-party payer, not by you.
Wade Insurance Agency will teach you about the types of health insurance available before you buy. We can show you great plans that will fit any size budget. If you need insurance, or just want to check for lower rates or other options, look to Wade.
Ask yourself. Do you or your company need better health coverage for less money? The right to choose your doctors and hospitals? Health coverage assures timely medical care and improves your quality of life. Get a health insurance family checkup.
We can help.
How Healthcare Reform Will Affect You
Sweeping changes mandated by the federal government are coming and will impact every business, its employees and individuals.
While all of the details are not yet clear, Wade Insurance Agency offers you the most-effective health insurance tool available to each your individual concerns and make the process of obtaining health insurance as easy as possible.
We are proud to partner with The Ohio Health Insurance Exchange to provide you with one source of information and one location for the solution you need. We offer:
- Access through one of the new private insurance exchanges to a variety of insurance companies.
- Options for individuals who work at businesses that do not offer insurance plans, as well as the self-employed and unemployed.
- Online tools to help you learn about insurance options and to make your selection online.
- Updates and news as healthcare reform details become available.
- Assistance for employers who no longer want to offer group coverage.
- Calculators to help businesses determine federal subsidy eligibility and to apply for tax credits.
No vision plan? Set your sights on affordable individual vision care with low monthly rates from VSP VisionCare. Our plans start at about 61 cents a day.
Can your family maintain its lifestyle if you are no longer in the picture? How about those family members or partners in your business? Make sure you are well protected with a group or individual life insurance policy from Wade Insurance Agency.